X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mysterious Rider
    • Jan 2008
    • 4.1.x

Navbar Template

I need help with editing the navbar template. Not really sure if anyone can help me, but it never hurts to ask. I've been messing around with that template a bit. Trying to move it around as well as adding a second row. And I've got it somewhat how I want it, but it still needs some adjustments. I think it would be better if I showed what I did as well as try to explain it.

I somehow got the User CP, Board Rules, etc... on top and the links that I added on the bottom. That's how I would like it, but I was wondering if someone could help me with getting rid of the space (pointed out in the image #1) and then add a space in between the navbar and the start of the forum first category (also pointed out in the image #2). If it will help I can post the edited copy of the template here. That is if anyone can help me. ^.^ Hope that someone gets what I'm talking about.
    The n00biest of all n00bs.
    Of Age Wizards
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

Remove the <br /> (there might be a couple of them) from after the first row. Add the same number of <br /> that you removed to the very end of the navbar template.

Comment

• Mysterious Rider
      • Jan 2008
      • 4.1.x

Oooooo...I would have never guess that what the <br /> did. That was my first time ever messing with a template and I still haven't a clue what things mean in it. Don't even know what I did to get it switch around like that.

I have one other question. Do you know how I would go about adding drop down menus to a few of the links on the navbar?
      The n00biest of all n00bs.
      Of Age Wizards

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

A <br /> is a line break

How To Add Drop Down Menus To Your Navbar

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...